BIDCO Marine Group, Inc. (aka Buffalo Industrial Diving Company), is now in its 19th year of continuous operation and was founded by Mark C. Judd, its President and majority shareholder. Since inception, the Company’s primary business has been that of providing commercial and industrial deep-sea diving services to municipalities, regional energy producers and engineering & construction firms located throughout the Northeast United States.
The company has successfully completed many high profile local and nationally ranking construction projects that have afforded BIDCO national notoriety in its industry. BIDCO’s successes on these projects have enabled the Company to become recognized as a leader in underwater construction services across the Northeast United States. The Company's strategic location, specialized assets and employee expertise, is consistently providing reliable, comprehensive, and cost effective services to a national client base.
Construction of our new and modern marine facility is complete. BIDCO is back on the Buffalo waterfront with the company’s recent acquisition of 6.2 acres of prime industrial wharfage on the Buffalo River. The property has a deep draft concrete wharfing slip that measures 80 feet wide by 400 feet long.
The Company holds safety first and foremost. It has invested in state of the art safety equipment and enforces stringent safety procedures to ensure all reasonable measures are taken to prevent harm to our employees.
The Company's last five record years of Workers Compensation Insurance Experience Modifiers are noteworthy (2010 - 0.79; 2009 - 0.74; 2008 - 0.75; 2007 - 0.79; 2006 - 0.80). The Company's insurance agent and policy carrier have noted that BIDCO may have the lowest EMR of its underwater and marine contractor clients. Since the carrier is one of the largest providers of non states act workers compensation insurance in the United States, we believe that our company is one the safest commercial diving companies in the nation.
- Reputation for delivering innovative, cost effective and on schedule solutions.
- Diversified and vastly experienced diving, engineering, project management, safety and general construction management personnel.
- Comprehensive technical service provider supported by in house capabilities.
- Alliances with local, regional and national Engineering firms, Construction Companies, Offshore Construction Contractors, Property Developers and Utility Companies.
- Occupies strategic water front location at major inland port city.